-For all wedding enquires please fill out the form on our contact page or email us directly at
We aren't always available to take calls or answer emails but have dedicated admin days, this allows us to be present with our brides on their special day and family on our down time your patience is appreciated.
-Please provide as much information as possible about your wedding day, including your name, phone number and email, preparation location and ceremony time also who is in your bridal party.
-A booking fee of 20% is required to book your event
-The remaining outstanding balance is due to be paid within 7 days before the wedding/event day.
-we require a booking to be a minimum of 4 people. unless it is not our peak season then bookings taken upon request
-For all cancellations made within 90 days before the date of your booking, your booking fee will be forfeited as a loss suffered by the peach club .
- Full quoted price will be charged regardless of changes made within 7 days prior, adjustments maybe made with discussion up to 7 days prior.
-each team member has a different kit, we select your stylist based on the questionnaire, this is subject to change within our team
- eyelashes are an additional cost of $20 pp excluding the bride which is inclusive.
- .79c per km for travel by car. Other fees which may apply are ferry tickets, taxi's, flights or parking. If we are required to travel 3 hours or more out of Auckland, an overnight accommodation fee will be requested.
- Waiheke Island may incur a $100 travel fee based on team availability and requirements.
-We recommend having your trial 2-3 months before your wedding date, please note that we book up quickly so we advise you to make the appointment for your trial sooner rather than later to avoid missing out.
-Please bring along your hair accessories/veil, hair extensions if you require them and any photos of hair styles you'd like to try.
-Please have your hair washed and naturally air dried.
- we try to hold a few dates for trials at a select location each year , please note if you require outside of these days you may incur a small travel fee.
ON THE DAY
-We allow 30-60 minutes per person for hairstyling on the wedding day, this is dependent on the style chosen and each person’s hair type.
-If everyone could please wash and blow dry their hair smooth the night before, this will help with the hold factor for up-styles or glamour waves and anyone wanting a blow dry can wash their hair the morning of the wedding.
-We aim to have everyones hair finished 45-60 minutes before your departure time, this allows enough time for you and your bridal party to finish getting ready and final touch ups before we leave.
-please also remember to include us in any food you maybe organising for the day, we travel with large kits sometimes quite far/early and aren't able to leave to go get food thinking of us often provides better results :)
- On the day we take a few photos of the look's we create for our social media @thepeach_club
- We would love to see some of your professional photos from your photographer if you’d like to email them to us along with a testimonial for our website.